Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Toast To Joshua & Tami

It is days like this that make living here in India so difficult. The days that really BIG things are going on at home and surrounding people I love.

I am thinking of family today. Specifically Joshua and Tami as they are getting married. This is a very special day for the Bell family. I am unfortunately not able to attend this blessed event as the cost to get home is astronomical. Although not being there to witness this special event is excruciatingly painful I am sending good wishes their way.


So in honor of this day, I sent my congratulations to you both and your children on this very special day!


We will just have to celebrate when I get home.


Since I cannot be there we will have to write out my (short) toast to you:


I raise my glass to you both. Tami, Cameron, Carter, welcome to the family. I am so excited for the fact that you are a part of our lives. I am thrilled for the memories we will share together in the years to come. I imagine summer camping trips and Sat family movie nights and BBQ’s. The joy you have brought to Joshua’s life is overwhelming and such a sweet thing to see and witness. It brings tears to my eyes as I think of You being his “dream come true.” Welcome to the Bell family and thank you for the happiness you have brought to his life, and thus ours. We are praying for you and your family as you build your lives now together.


May it be full of happiness, and joy, blessings and love.


Love you.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment