Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Fest

Here in India the air might not be getting crisper nor the leaves changing colors but we are celebrating regardless. Tonight is our party where we will celebrate October and the season anyway....who says we can't?

I got together with Ann several weeks ago and we determined to have a Fall Fest! We settled on a date, location, and the food. This fall bash will be complete with all the comforts of the homey seasonal decor and food that we typically see and consume this time of year. There will be pumpkins, leaves, apple cider, cilli, cornbread, home made applesauce, peanut soup, pumpkin cheesecake, apple crisp, caramel apples, made from scratch pumkin spiced latte's, and so much more.

I am so excited. I went to the local Landmark store where you can find pretty much anything and found some fall colored table napkins in stiped orange and burnt orange. I even made napkin rings. Oh yeah! Tonight is going to be fabulous!

I need me some fall...and I'm gonna get me some!

Pictures of our evening...
Yummy apple crisp with imported brown sugar! (Thank you USA!)

Celebrating with my fresh homemade wassail-apple cider!

The silly faces are due to us playing the peanut M&M game. So hard not to laugh!

Thank you Lord for all these wonderful ladies (from all over the world) you have brought into my life to celebrate FALL with! Thank you for fall and friends...even in India.

-Jenny

3 comments:

  1. So good!! You totally captured the night with your wonderful photography!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!!!! I want to do that here...even though we are in the midst of fall!

    ReplyDelete